About AIRNow | AIRNow Partners | FAQs | Contact Us
Zip Code:

Frequent Questions

How do I find out about indoor air issues like mold or radon?

AIRNow deals with outdoor air pollutants. EPA does have an Indoor Air Office, and they deal with all air quality issues inside homes and businesses, including mold and radon. Their web site is http://www.epa.gov/iaq/
Have more questions? Submit a request